Monday, August 2, 2010
A Pology
I'm sorry blog, I've neglected you again. I really really don't mean to. My internet access is at an all time low, but Starbucks has become my savoir. How much of a hipster does this make me? I'll be posting new art soon, I promise. I've got daily poems from journal entries, and new doodles to show. I'll be continuing the style of imagined self portraits that I included in my last post. I plan to create one for every fun new thing that happens, so I have a lot of catching up to do. They will become a second journal of sorts :) I just mentally counted them out and I have 6 I should get started on. I hope you will forgive me for the neglect. Since you're a website under my control I suppose you'll have to. Blog readers however, I'm sorry for being so boring to follow. I've been preoccupied with life and such, and am now staring at a tiny lizard that is drawing my attention away from you again. Bye! [scitters away with small creature]
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment