I had little time for art today but am happy to have a bit of accidental photography to show for myself :) And though I can hardly muster up the energy to upload my graduation photos to facebook, I was convinced I could not abandon my blog tonight, so here we are:


Model: Duke, I love the composition of the first, these are just snapshots I fell in love with. How could you not fall in love with that face?


A face most are less likely to fall in love with [I apologize if this startled you] This is a mommy spider :) she is carrying her egg sack across a long stretch of field to find shelter for it. I love the detail in this. It reminds me of my favorite photograph that I've taken which is a close up of a fly, I shall post it at some later time. I like photographing tiny creatures often seen as insignificant, or in this case "creepy" it shows beauty in unusual places.
Hi fish! :D I can never get good photos of fish, and I have tried many-a-time, so I am quite pleased with this handsome fellow :)

No comments:
Post a Comment